FGR PhD Workshop: Academic writing strategies
This workshop has been designed in response to requests from PhD candidates who are struggling with various aspects of thesis writing. Strategies will be presented to address questions such as:
- How can I organise a lengthy academic text effectively?
- How do I make the argument of my thesis salient?
- How can I use academic language accurately and effectively?
- How can I make my academic writing more lively?
Please bring a hard copy of a draft thesis chapter or journal article to the workshop so you can apply the strategies to your own writing.
Venue: Murphy 632
- Wednesday 15 January 2020
- 10:30am - 12:00pm