Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Referencing and academic integrity (zoom) Online
Referencing is a crucial skill at university. Learn how to acknowledge your sources and, in turn, enhance your argument.
The workshop link will be sent to you once you have registered, one day before the workshop.
- Tuesday 21 March 2023
- 3:10pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Auckland (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Academic writing Student Learning Workshop
Registration has closed.
The Te Taiako—Student Learning team is a group of professional, experienced learning advisers who specialise in helping you achieve academic success. Staff work with all students, from first-year to postgraduate level, and cover all forms of academic writing, study management skills and maths.
Student Learning offers:
- academic writing and study skills workshops
- online resources at wgtn.ac.nz/student-learning/studyhub
- individual 50-minute appointments to assist your study
- 15-minute express appointments with a learning adviser at Info Ihonui, Level 2 Library entrance, the Hub, 11am to 2pm, Monday to Friday
- postgraduate seminars and support
- a Māori Learning adviser to support Māori students in their studies
- a Pasifika learning adviser to support Pasifika students in their studies
- maths and statistics support.
No Profile image
Student Learning Te Taiako